Local & International Shipping
- Where do you ship to?
- How do I go about collecting my order if I have selected self-collection as my preferred mode of shipment?
Once your order is packed, we will drop you an email or phone message to inform you of the self-collection details. After which, you would be able to head down to our warehouse for self-collection.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
We generally ship within 2 working days if items are in stock at our warehouse. It usually takes 1-3 days to receive your order via DHL, depending on your location. International orders can also be shipped using Air Parcel Post (APP) and will generally be received within 7-14 business days.
- Who is delivering my order to me?
We have engaged a third-party courier service who helps us with all deliveries within Singapore. International orders are usually shipped via door-to-door services such as DHL Worldwide Express, Singapore Post (APP) and TNT or via freight companies to worldwide sea ports and airports.
- Is there a way to track my order after it has been sent out?
For international shipment, we will send you the tracking code once we have despatched your order from our warehouse. You can then track your order from there with the website stated in our email. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] and we will be able to help you out with that.
- Why is my item taking so long to arrive?
The estimated shipping time for orders outside of Singapore ranges from 1-3 days via courier express services or air freight to 1-4 weeks via sea shipment, depending on your location and custom clearance procedures.
- What should I expect after I placed my order?
A Magnetone Sales Rep will give you an order update via email. For items that are in stock, we can usually ship it within 3 days upon receiving your payment.
- Do you have a minimum order?
No, but we will impose documentation and handling charge of US$25.00 for overseas orders that are below US$1000.00.
- What payment types do you accept?
We currently accept American Express, Local Cheques, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal and Western Union (WU). For payment via Amex card, please request for Amex Authorisation Form when placing an order. For payment via WU, please request for our payment details when placing an order. For payment through T/T, you may refer to our Payment Options page.
- What happens if an item is not in stock?
If an item is found to be out of stock after your order has been placed, we will email or contact you by phone.
- I forgot my password; what should I do?
No worries! Just click the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link on your login page. If that doesn’t work, just email us.
- How safe is my personal information?
- Who should I contact if I still have questions regarding your products?
For all general enquiries such as: product details, account information, ordering, shipping, or assistance with a recently-placed order, please direct your correspondence to your respective Magnetone Sales Reps or email us at [email protected]
- Does Magnetone offer bulk purchase discount?
Yes! Magnetone provides toner remanufacturing companies, office machine dealers, office equipment leasing businesses, office equipment and supplies distributors, and qualified businesses with reduced prices. Qualified accounts receive special pricing on all parts and supplies. Please click Request For Quote at our website with your quantity requirement and we will provide you with a special quotation on the parts.
Returns & Exchanges
- Can I return my product?
Read about our Return Policy to find out more.
- I’m an international customer and I’ve been waiting too long for my products to reach me. Can I cancel the order?
Once the order has been shipped, we will not be able to cancel the order and refund you. Should you have any queries on that, please email us at [email protected].
- I just received my online order but it seemed like I have received a defective product. What can I do now?
Do take a photo of the defective product with short note explaining the defect, and send it to [email protected]. We will then be able to assist you from there.
- I think you have sent me a wrong item. How should I get hold of the right item?
Please inform us via [email protected] or call our office at 65-67460668. We will then assist you with the exchange process.
- If I want to courier an item that I wish to exchange to your warehouse, am I able to do so?
Yes, you can. Kindly attach the invoice with the item and send it to our warehouse at (50 Genting Lane, #05-02/03/04/05 Cideco Industrial Complex, Singapore 349558). However, you will need to absorb the courier fees.